• Stir well before use. Paint application: brush, roller, sprayer. Wash tools with water immediately after use. Mixing paint: do not mix more than 10% of clean water. Surface dry: 30 minutes. Apply 2nd coat after: 1-2 hours. Number of coats: 1 coat. Storage: Store paint in a cool, dry place. Place the paint can in a safe vertical position and close the lid tightly. Use right after open.
Information on safety, health and environment
• Treatments such as: sanding, burning paint film will create dust and/or toxic fumes. Wet sanding should discharge if possible. Work in a well-ventilated area. Use appropriate protective equipment when working.
• Wear gloves and eye protection
• Avoid breathing vapors/paint dust
• Only apply in well-ventilated areas.
• Take back as much paint as possible from the brush or roller before washing.
• Avoid paint waste into the environment.
• Collect spills.
• Stay away from food, water and animal feed
• In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention immediately.
• In case of skin contact, immediately wash exposed area with suitable soap/skin cleaning product and clean water. Do not use solvents.
• Do not empty into drains or water.
• Product safety information is available upon request.
Attention to prevention
• Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
• Carry a can of paint or product label with you when medical advice is needed.
• Avoid contact with eyes, skin or on clothing.
• If you feel unwell, call a poison center or doctor.
• Dispose of paint and containers in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations
Floor 27, Victory Building, No. 12 Tan Trao, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
+84 28 54 111 441 /+84 28 54 111 445
Suite 302, Shop 77, 358 Mains Road Sunnybank QLD 4109, Australia
+61 432 343 633 / +61 408 514 171