- Job Description
- Contract management; Management of legal documents
- Understand Commercial Law – Civil Law – Enterprise Law to control all risks in Business Contracts.
- Manage the system of legal documents, regulations of the State, and regulations of the company;
- Control legal documents and records: contracts, official letters, etc, and carry out administrative procedures for permits at specialized agencies;
- Represent, on behalf of the Company to work with the authorities.
- Participating in legal advice, consulting, building standards, processes, and regulations, and completing legal procedures for the Company.
- Proposing to the Board of Directors in building the company’s quality management system such as internal assessment, system improvement, corrective and preventive actions, etc.
- Other tasks by superiors and the BOD
- Job Requirements
- Graduated: Foreign Trade University; Law University. College of Foreign Economic Relations;
- Experience: Having worked professionally for 3-5 years in an international transaction environment or a similar position;
- Good communication and writing English (Toeic 700 or equivalent) and ability to use English for Law majors. Prefer to have more Chinese
- Good negotiation skills; Team Work skills.;
- Expertise: Good at Commercial Law – International Trade; Good at Economic Law – Import-Export.
– Salary is negotiated according to capacity and experience, considering salary increase based on work performance;
- Training opportunities:
– Working in a dynamic, friendly and professional environment with many opportunities for advancement;
– Regular training and professional improvement.
– To be paid social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance;
– To buy Health Insurance from International Hospitals;
– Enjoy welfare policies according to the company’s regulations;
Interested candidates please send your CV to Email: email@example.com to apply.